Tabling for information only
50. An inquiry report of the Senate Ethics Officer is tabled in the Senate for information only, and no motion shall be moved in the Senate for its adoption.
Senator may speak
51. (1) Despite any other provision of the Code, a Senator who is the subject of a Committee report may speak to any motion related to it.
Right of reply
51. (2) The Senator who is the subject of a Committee report may exercise the right of final reply.
51. (3) Where a motion is to adopt a Committee report concerning a former Senator, the former Senator shall be invited to speak to the report as a witness in Committee of the Whole before disposition of the motion.
51. (4) The Senate may refer a Committee report back to the Committee for further consideration.
51. (5) For greater certainty, a Senator who is the subject of a Committee report may not vote on any motion related to it.